ABACUS BASED MENTAL ARITHMETIC(M.A.S.) COURSE
Abacus is a latin word that has its origins in the Greek words “Abax” or “Abakon” (Meaning “table” or “tablet”). The abacus has been in use since 1200 AD and is still used widely by shopkeepers and merchants in the countries like Japan, China, Malaysia, Taiwan, etc. Mental Arithmetic System is the ability to solve arithmetic calculations in the mind with imagination power gained by Abacus and with out using pen, paper, calculator, and the physical Abacus instrument. This magical tool is termed as the mother of modern computers.
STUDENT COURSE DETAILS :
- GCMAS Abacus-based Mental Arithmetic Systems(M.A.S.) course consists of 10 levels
- The duration of each level for the student is 3 months.
- Student is taught weekly two hours
BENEFITS FROM ABACUS BASED M.A.S. COURSE :
- Develops the ability to solve arithmetic problems with greater speed and accuracy and improves over all efficiency of the brain.
- Overcomes the fear of Arithmetic and improves overall performance of the child.
- Improves Concentration, Memory Power, Observation.
- Develops Judgement, Analysing skills, and Self-Confidence.
- Improves Imaginative & Creative Thinking.
- Improves Logical & Reasoning ability & Visualization.
COPY THE PICTURE FROM THE SOFT COPY OF THE BROCHURE
WHAT IS VEDIC MATHS ?
Vedic Maths is the name given to the ancient system of Indian Mathematics which was rediscovered from the Vedas.
HISTORY OF VEDIC MATHS :
1). Vedic Mathematics was rediscovered between 1911 and 1918 by Swami Sri Bharati Krisna Tirthaji (1884-1960).
2). Sri Bharati Krisna wrote sixteen volumes expounding the Vedic System.
3). The ancient Hindu Scientists(Rishis) of Bharat in 16 Sutras (Phrases) and 120 words laid down simple steps for solving all mathematical problems in easy to follow 2 or 3 steps.
BASIS OF VEDIC MATHS :
- Vedic Maths is based on 16 Vedic Sutras (Sanskirt Mathematical Formulae) and their Sub-Sutras that describe natural ways of solving mathematical problems.
- Vedic Maths has simple rules and principles through which any mathematical problem can be solved easily.