1. How many levels are there totally in this course?
2. What are all the arithmetic operations that you teach in these ten levels course?
We teach additions, subtractions, multiplications, divisions, square roots, cube roots, L.C.M., G.C.D., and Decimal Calculations using multiple digits.
3. What is the amount that we have to pay towards Franchise fee to start a GCMAS Abacus training center for children?
GCMAS is currently offering franchise at free of cost. Clearly, GCMAS is giving free training and free franchise to the qualified people who will definitely run a training center after undergoing the training. To give us the confidence and assurance that you would definitely start a training center for students after the training, you need to buy 25 student kits before undergoing the training. The cost of these 25 student kits will be Rs. 20, 000/- (25 X Rs. 800/-). However, you can recover this entire amount by selling these kits to the first twenty five students enrolled in your center.
4. How much do we need to pay for the Master Abacus (Teacher Abacus)?
You will get it for Rs.2500/-
5. What do you give in student kit?
We give one Child Abacus of good quality and two work books for the first level initially. Thereafter, till the end of the ten levels course, we give two workbooks at the commencement of every new level without charging anything extra.
6. What are all the requirements for an individual to become GCMAS franchisee?
Any graduate good at English and their local language with interest in teaching profession and handling children can become GCMAS franchisee. They should also have the ability to invest for the first 25 student kits and Master Abacus and publicity. They should have space of 300 sft to conduct the classes. They can either conduct the classes at home or in a nearby school by associating with the school.
7. How much time does it take for the teacher training?
The training process for the teacher will be like this. The first level training is given to you in one day. For the next five days, you have to practice by sparing one or two hours per day and give the evaluation test to our trainer on the 6th day. After that, the teacher has to teach the same first level to the students that she enrolls for a period of three months on the basis of 2 hours class per batch per week. Again, after two months, we will offer you training on the 2nd level and you need to teach the same to the students for the next three months. The same process will continue till the completion of 10 levels.
8. Does it take the same time for teacher training for out stationed people also?
For out-stationed teachers, the training process will be like this. For example, if the training is given to the teacher today for 5 hours in the day, the next day the teacher has to practice for 5 hours and give the evaluation test to our trainer at your place. After that, the teacher has to teach the same first level to the students that she enrolls for a period of three months on the basis of 2 hours class per batch per week. Again, with in three months, our trainer will visit our place and impart training on the 2nd level and you need to teach the same to the students for the next three months. The same process will continue till the completion of 10 levels.
9. Is there any additional charge if we want you to send your trainer to our place for teacher training?
Yes. In such case, the to & fro train fare including the local conveyance, boarding & lodging expenses, and other incidental expenses for our trainer has to be borne by you. We charge this amount based on the actual expenditure incurred. We do not look for any profit in this. If you wish to come to Hyderabad to undergo training, you do not need to bear these expenses.
10. How many students can we have in each batch?
You can have a maximum number of 20 students each batch.
11. Is there any limit on the number of batches that the teacher handles?
No, Absolutely not. You can have as many batches as possible.
12. How much fee we should charge per student per month?
You can charge between Rs.300/- to Rs.500/- per month depending on your locality.
13. Is there any Royalty that we need to pay you on student’s monthly fee?
Yes. You have to pay Rs.100/- to GCMAS per student per month.
14. Is there any hidden fee that we have to pay you?
15. What is the difference between GCMAS and other Abacus training companies?
GCMAS offers excellent curriculum, quality training, & materials. Still, GCMAS offers franchise totally at free of cost.